Activating the Hulu subscription is an important step for a seamless and smooth streaming experience. To make it easy for you to activate your subscription via www.hulu.com/activate, the step-by-step instructions are provided below to avoid errors.
Free Support for Hulu Call TOLL FREE
Prerequisites for Hulu Activation via www.hulu.com/activate
Before you start with the activation process via www.hulu.com/activate, you must have access to the following prerequisites.
- Supported Device: In order to activate Hulu, you must use the device that is supported by Hulu. This will be the device on which you want to stream movies and shows.
- High-speed internet connection: High-speed internet connection is a must for the activation process. Hence, make sure your supported device is well connected with the internet.
- Hulu Subscription: You must have a Hulu subscription before you proceed to the activation process. You can easily select your desired Hulu plan from the official website of Hulu.
- Hulu Application: The supported device you are using must have the Hulu app downloaded on it. Only after you are done with downloading you will get the activation code. Hence, download the application from the “Play Store” or “App Store”, as per your device.
Activate Hulu via “www.hulu.com/activate”
For activating Hulu on your supported device, you must access the device on which you stream the subscription. After that, you need to download and launch the Hulu app on the device. Further, click the “Hulu Login” button followed by the “Activate on computer” option. By doing so, you will get the Hulu activation code on your screen. Along with that, you will also get the activation link i.e. www.hulu.com/activate.
The next step is to open an internet browser on your computer system and proceed to the activation window by typing “hulu.com/activate” in the address bar of your web browser. This will take you to the Hulu activation window. Further, you need to sign in to your Hulu account by entering the registered email address and password. Make sure you have entered the correct login credentials. After that, you will be asked to enter the activation code in the empty field. Make sure you provide the code that is disappearing on your smart TV screen. Once you are done with entering, hit the “Activate” button. This will successfully complete the activation process and the completion message will prompt on your screen.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Troubleshooting Steps to Resolve Hulu Activation Errors
At the time of Hulu/Activate via www.hulu.com/activate, you might get stuck while signing in to your Hulu account or while making the payment for your Hulu subscription. You might get these errors due to several reasons. However, to have a smooth experience, it becomes important to resolve these errors quickly. The following are some of the troubleshooting steps that you must follow for resolving the error.
For resolving the Hulu login error, you must check the login credentials i.e. username and password entered by you. Passwords are case-sensitive. Hence, you must carefully check the credentials. However, you can also try changing the password by clicking the “forgot your password” option.
- Another step that you can take to resolve the error is to check the status of your Hulu subscription. Make sure your subscription is active. If required, then update your payment method to resolve the error.
High-Speed internet connection is a must for fixing the Hulu activation error. Hence, check the internet connection and if needed, then you can try resetting your internet router.
- For error-free Hulu activation via hulu.com, you must have the Hulu subscription and while purchasing you might get trouble while paying for it. So, you must check the billing details that you have entered. Incorrect details will cancel the payment and show you the error.
- If the error persists, then you can try other troubleshooting steps such as trying using another web browser, deleting browsers cache files and history, disable added extensions, try reinstalling the Hulu application, or try using an incognito window. This will help you in resolving the error. However, you can also try seeking expert help.